Finished Objects

I washed the Lucy bag in hot water again, and it felted up much better the second time. Actually, the body is still a little looser than I'd like, but the length of the handles is just right, and I don't want them to shrink any more. So I figure I'll leave well enough alone at this point.




I also finished the log cabin blanket for my niece or nephew. I toyed with the idea of putting an applied I-cord border on it but I don't have enough yarn in any one color that would contrast with all 4 colors on the outer edge to make it all the way around. That's OK, though--I'm kinda sick of it at this point and I need to get it in the mail so that it arrives in time for the baby shower at the end of the month.

So what's next? Well, Stitches Midwest is this coming weekend, and I'm taking 2 classes: Creativity with Sally Melville and Vintage Socks with Nancy Bush. I'm sure I'll come away with plenty of inspiration (and yarn) for all my fall knitting.

Comments