Christmas Knitting 2014

Since my last post in November, I've been busy knitting Christmas gifts. My nephew specifically requested a red and white striped hat, but he wanted the stripes to be vertical not horizontal. This candy-cane hat is my compromise.


I can't wait to see him wearing this set. I think he's going to be even more adorable than he usually is. The yarn is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes superwash.

I also made a chunky rib-knit cowl scarf for my best friend. I used Knit Picks Diadem in ruby.





The yarn is a gorgeous, super-soft alpaca-silk blend. I mailed it today. Hope she likes it.

Next up, I'm going to make another cowl scarf for my nephew's mom. I won't see them until Christmas Day, so I should have plenty of time to finish it before then.

Hope you're enjoying the holidays and knitting some beautiful things.


Comments